Dear Customer, we wish to inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, that Alessandro Tacchi will process the personal data provided by you in compliance with the Code regarding the protection of personal data.
Alessandro Tacchi, also informs pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code and in compliance with the provisions of the Provision 229/2014 of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, that this site uses the types of cookies indicated in the paragraph below relating to Cookies.
In particular, we provide you with the following information:
1. The non-sensitive personal data you provide will be processed:
• to know and analyze your requests for information, in order to propose our best solutions;
• for availability and management of correspondence;
• to carry out activities relating to the sale and delivery of products or services;
• for the definition of contractual aspects;
• for accounting, tax or banking purposes, deriving from legal obligations.
2. The processing of personal data will be carried out both with the aid of IT tools and on paper, through appropriate means to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
3. The provision of personal data is optional as regards the request for information; it is mandatory to comply with legal and contractual obligations and any refusal to provide such data would result in failure to continue the relationship.
4. The non-sensitive personal data you provide may be disclosed to our suppliers to better carry out our business;
5. The data controller is:
c.so Italy, 24
06023 Gualdo Tadino (PG)
Tel. +39 0759145212
VAT number: 02557150543
Tax ID: TCCLSN73C10E230T
Rea registration 225865
The data processor is: Alessandro Tacchi, Personal data will be processed by our internal staff.
We wish to inform you that at any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
No important data is exchanged via cookies. They allow the automation of some operations, saving you from complex procedures and are sometimes essential for the proper functioning of the Site.
Data is stored within the cookies that allow the integrity of the computer systems it uses to access the Site.
Cookies used on this site
Cookies for entering the user’s site
Session cookies that verify the user’s identity
User security cookies
Cookies responsible for customizing the user interface
Cookies that complete the plug-ins that are used to exchange content with social media
Cookies of the list of products you want to try in the store
Cookies to fill in forms
The following google analytics cookies can also be used in conjunction with other technical cookies used to give the customer access to their control panel or allow them to add products to the electronic cart:
Google Analytics: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, _ga, _gat.
We use Google Analytics to track traffic and site visits.
The main variables that are measured are: the number of visitors, search keywords used to find us, pages visited on the site or the time spent within the site.
The statistics collected are a necessary requirement for us, in order to provide and improve our products and services, this allows added value and helps us to improve the readability and usability of the contents.
Cookies do not identify users or associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information. These cookies are used to collect information on how users use our site in an aggregate manner.
The cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the site or for example the pages they have visited.
More detailed information can be found at this link:
Type of cookies used by google
We would like to inform you that we use the cookie called: viewed_cookie_policy
viewed_cookie_policy can take the value yes in c